Finding ‘Karate in my area’ has never been so easy.
Active Hertfordshire Karate offer 17 classes for you to choose from across Hertfordshire from Biggleswade to Watford.
Our Club Locations-Karate in my area
• Biggleswade – Thursday evenings
• Langford – Monday evenings
• Ashwell – Saturday Afternoons (beginners)
• Letchworth – Sunday mornings & Friday evenings
• Hitchin – Wednesday evenings
• Knebworth – Thursday evenings
• Welwyn Garden City – Saturday mornings & Wednesday evenings
• Harpenden – Saturday afternoons
• Hemel Hempstead – Sunday afternoons & Thursday evenings
• Watford – Sunday and Tuesday evenings
These friendly karate classes invite anyone from the age of 5-65. We welcome everyone of all abilities and learning differences.
You may be looking to discover a new interest or have had a break and looking to take it up again. Regardless of knowledge of karate the benefits are endless. From wanting to keep fit to feeling confident in-self-defence. You will meet like minded local people and become part of a great karate family here at AHK.
So take a look at our website and click on the club location that is closest to you and start your journey to feeling the benefits of karate both for mind and body. http://www.ahk.org.uk/our-clubs/
Take advantage of our FAQ’s page where some of the questions you may have will be answered. If not please do not hesitate to give a call 0800 883 8803 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We really look forward to meeting you in one of our local karate clubs and help you achieve your goals. As the first karate lesson is FREE, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!